Golisi | 21700 S35 IMR Batteries
Golisi 21700 S35 IMR Batteries
Few Li-ion battery manufacturers have come onto the scene so quickly and performed so well. These Golisi 21700 S35 IMR Batteries have been rated at a 30a continuous discharge and a 40a max pulse discharge. They have 3750mAh of power to give as well. The Golisi 21700 Li-Ion batteries have been compared to the Samsung 40T and coming very close to the performance of the famous Samsung 30T. Golisi has outfitted these cells with a strong shrink wrap coating and packaged them in a reusable carrying case.
Golisi 21700 S35 Battery Mooch Test Results: Click Here
Golisi 21700 S35 IMR Batteries Features & Specs:
- Competes With Industry Leading Cells
- Two Batteries Per Pack
- Strong Shrink Wrap Coating
- Packaged In Reusable Carrying Case
Golisi 21700 S35 IMR Batteries Package Contents:
- (2) 21700 S35 IMR Batteries by Golisi
Important Battery Information:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery (below 2.7V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. Puff Vapors LLC accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.