VRK | 21700 3750mAh 40A Battery
VRK 21700 3750mAh 40A Battery
The 21700 battery platform has finally caught on, but don’t get caught with your battery pants down. Grab one, or two, of these VRK 21700 Batteries before they’re gone...
VRK 21700 3750mAh 40A Battery Features & Specs:
- Give Life and Energy To Your Mod
- You Can Recharge It
- Brand: VRK
- Model: 21700
- Size: 21700
- Nominal Capacity: 3750mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7v
- Positive Connection Shape: Flat
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 21.05mm x 70.38mm
VRK 21700 3750mAh 40A Battery Package Contents:
- (1) 20700 3000mAh 30a Battery by VRK
Important Battery Information:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery (below 2.7V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. Puff Vapors LLC accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.