Efest | Lush Q2 Battery Charger
Efest Lush Q2 Battery Charger
If you ever thought about how cool it would be to charge two batteries at once, think no further and get one of these Efest Lush Q2 Battery Chargers. Efest has made a name for themselves in terms of safety and this Lush Q2 utilizes that name to the fullest. You should always exercise safe charging practices regardless of the many built-in safety protections. The Lush Q2 will automatically deliver a 1A or 2A charge rate to your batteries depending on how the little scientist living inside feels that day. You will also get individual charge information in the form of LED lights displayed above each battery.
Efest Lush Q2 Battery Charger Features & Specs:
- 1A and 2A Auto Charging Modes
- 2 Battery Slots
- Individual Battery Bay Monitoring
- LED Charge Status Indicator
- Tons of Safety Features
- Piano Spring Tension Plates
- Fire Retardant Shell
- Material: ABS
- Compatible with LIMN/Li-Ion 10440, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16340, 16500, 17335, 17650, 17670, 18500, 18650, 20700, 22650, 26500 and 26650 Batteries.
Batteries Not Included
Efest Lush Q2 Battery Charger Package Contents:
- (1) Lush Q2 Battery Charger
- (1) AC Power Adapter
- User Manual
Important Battery Information:
- Never completely discharge li-ion battery (below 2.7V under load).
- Charge fully to 4.2V before first use.
- Never attach any metal moving parts |magnet| to the top-positive, or the bottom-negative battery contacts.
- Never use force to install (insert) li-ion battery.
- Do not use new and old battery cells together | Does not apply for one cell devices.
- Use only high quality battery charger.
- Do not expose to heat.
- Do not short (connect) positive (top), and negative (bottom) battery terminals (contacts).
- Keep battery that is not in use in plastic holder (or any insulating [plastic] container completely sealed).
- Do not charge battery over 4.29V (another reason to use high quality battery charger).
- Do not charge unattended.
- Do not store your li-ion batteries fully charged (for extended period of time).
- Store in cold and dry place at approximately 3.7V (storage charge).
- After battery is discharged – don’t leave it discharged=>charge it as soon as possible.
- Do not overdischarge/overcharge
- Recharge drained batteries ASAP
- Do not short circuit
- Do not dispose of in fire
- Do not expose to extreme heat or water
- Please be familiar with handling lithium-ion batteries before purchase
The improper use or storage of any lithium ion rechargeable battery cells may pose a SERIOUS RISK of personal injury or property damage. Puff Vapors LLC accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. You are responsible to have a basic knowledge of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.